1. Allow 2 Comp. players on a roster
2. They can play at anytime per the OTHER PLAYER rule.
They are a part of the OTHER PLAYERS.
3. Rule for OTHER PLAYERS on a Roster, would apply to
comp players and all on roster.
4. There can be 5 OTHERS on the roster, but only three
can play at a time.
The roster will indicate which are the allowed 2 comp. players
and also the Other Players. (Place a C by the comp and OP
by Other Players.) (If a comp player is an Other Player, place
a C and an OP by their name.
5. If a player is found to be an illegal player, the whole team
is removed from the tournament.
6. Entry fee is $375.00
7. Awards are 1st team trophy, mvp, 4 allworlds, $1500.00
cash or 12 rings, there must be 15 teams for these awards.
2nd place team trophy 2 all world
3rd place team trophy 2 all world.
8. The Men's Rec. world is being played at 6 HR per game.
9. 1/1 count, NO courtesy foul, NO time limit
One courtesy runner per inning, 12 can hit
10. Teams must hit SSAA stamped softballs and furnish
their own balls.
11. BATS WILL BE TESTED, 2 bats per player.
Master's Program 2013
Pennsylvania Program 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 - over
1. 2 First Bases, White and Orange, (Runner must touch outside bag or runner is out.
2. 2 Home Plates (Runner from 3rd must touch 2nd plate or is out)
3. Run down line at 3rd base (25 foot from home plate, runner from 3rd cannot return to 3rd base, since they crossed run down line).
4. Pitching arch 6' -12'
5. Strike Zone - Mat and home plate
6. Equalizer Rule: Higher class team gives lower class team option to: 1. Accept 1 run for innings 2-6 or
2. play with optional extra defensive player in field
7. Courtesy Runner: For any player at anytime
8. DH : As many players on roster can hit in line-up
9. Run Rule: 5 per inning maximum except 7th inning is open inning.
10. Home Run Rule: 2 per game, then outs
11. Pitcher can pitch 5 feet behind pitcher rubber
12. Proof of age required at tournament
13. All bats allowed including Miken Ultra and Senior Bats